|VIA Pugly Pixel|
1. I am wearing my downy patagonia gear full time.
2. The air smells faintly of fireplace smoke and pine trees.
3. There is a basket full of pumpkins on my front porch - just waiting to be carved.
4. Today I started on our Christmas Card design!
5. I've taken up knitting again - time for another scarf. :)
What are y'all doing to celebrate fall? I'm not into Halloween (on my walk this morning I saw a house adorned in severed doll heads. Um, no thank you.) but I'm getting excited about the colder weather and wearing even more scarves. Trader Joe's opens in less than 10 days which means yummy tea, Peppermint Joe Joe's and other festive delights. Lots to be excited about!